Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Return of the Ubiquitous Catholic Schoolgirl Costume

V, Jen, Chrissy, and me... SLU '03 in Boston!
Veronica came over from Albany (yay!) and we had a little mini St. Lawrence '03 reunion at a party in Beacon Hill... or at least, our alter egos "Slutty Dorothy," "Belly Dancer", "Cyndi Lauper," and "Naughty Schoolgirl" did. I had purchased a seashell bikini for the occasion, but unfortunately it snowed all day and I had to fall back on the old standard of Catholic schoolgirl. Such is the nature of the Northeast.

And the rear view...

4 comments:

Pawel Placki said...

your blog seems cooler than Michael's. if you want to talk about game addiction, talk to someone in the Star Wars Galaxies world...

Anonymous said...

i like chrissys butt.

Anonymous said...

Tolscer! I miss you... the catholic school girl brings back some memories... The Jigg if I remember right...

Sarah said...

I think it's actually the exact same outfit I wore at the Jig, except the white shirt was a Katrina casualty!

Haha...