Sunday, October 23, 2005

Exciting Upsets In Sports!

1. RPI 3-2 over BU Friday night at Agganis Arena! The Terriers can kiss their poll spot goodbye next week. In this dramatic return of old-school hockey fan Sarah, I was to be found cheering on the Engineers in the wrong arena as the people behind us glared. The go-ahead goal was a beauty, too. I forgot how much I missed hockey. WE WANT MORE! SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE! (Oh come on, 3 goals on 13 shots. I think that qualifies for a little mini sieve cheer!)

2. My mom was 9th in the Masters Double at Head of the Charles today! Yay! :-) It wasn't a pleasant day for a row, but that didn't matter, as the mom-stroked #17 boat rowed smoothly through the rain and wind to finish in the top half. Good times were had by everyone except my toes. I tried to ask them what they thought of the race, but they'd unfortunately gone numb an hour before.

No comments: