What Is Lost
- My clothes.
- All the pictures that were on my walls, which I took down and put in the walk-in closet because that was the only place the roof was safe last time.
- My car, which had all the windows broken, and is now in the street instead of in the driveway and will probably be stolen.
Mike is trying to get a friend in to save things, but I don't know if it will be possible. I can't afford it, but I will fly down if I have to.
I don't know what to do.
Cried a lot, then had a drink, or three. Then I woke up at 5:00 AM after a dream in which Bry and I were on top of a building and there was a tidal wave coming and we were about to wash away. Stared at the ceiling some. Didn't sleep.
Somebody tell me what to do. I cannot let it go, if there's a chance I can save it.
1 comment:
I'm sorry dear. Is there anything you need clotheswise? I'm sure at this point I have more than my fair share of stuff. Have you applied for the FEMA money?
Post a Comment