Monday, September 12, 2005

For Just Two Months Out of My Life


...COULD THERE PLEASE NOT BE A HOLE IN THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE I KEEP TRYING TO LIVE IN?

2 comments:

L. J. Rediehs said...

Hi Sarah!

The St. Lawrence website has a link to your blog. I was so sorry to hear that you have been displaced! I wish you well as you live in limbo -- that must be very hard! I hope that you will be able to go back and check on your house before too long. Which house in the picture is yours?

Laura

Sarah said...

Hi Laura! My house is the one kind of in the middle with the white roof and the yard. I found out that the ceiling in my walk in closet fell in, and all my clothes and pictures are wet or ruined... I am trying to get back as soon as possible to see what I can save.