Thursday, July 21, 2005

An Eventful Week

Read the new Harry Potter book in 6 hours, did some nightswimming with interesting developments, got a perfect score on my Praxis exam, crashed a rooftop pool in the Warehouse District with a jug of daiquiris and a handle of vodka (and lost the Boy Who Lives In Our Basement when he was kidnapped by a sketchy man and taken to buy 40s at a gas station on the Westbank), went on a date, registered for fall education classes, and got very little sleep.

It's been a notable week. But since I've been up since 5ish (I had been to the airport and to UNO before I'm usually even awake-- how infinitely depressing), I'll have to save any more incriminating details for later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great week!
Cant believe its been almost a year since we've seen each other, but when Im finally a little closer (will I finally be on your side of the mississippi?), maybe we can hang out sometime...