Got My Neck Cracked Today
For the first time since my accident. I think it's OK, but I have been warned it might be stiff or sore tomorrow. I don't know. I'm falling asleep. All I do these days is fall asleep. Yesterday (?) I came home, was reading on the couch at 5:00, decided to take a short nap, woke up at 7:00, ate dinner and watched a couple of Sports Night on DVD, decided to take another nap, woke up at 10:00, hung out for an hour, then went to actual bed. You would think that since I did NOTHING BUT SLEEP yesterday I would not be tired tonight. But no. I'm falling asleep.
So. Off to bed again. I'm on drugs. I'm supremely useless.
1 comment:
The rest is good for you, don't fight it. Drink lots of water, too.
Hope the kitties are taking good care of you. :)
Post a Comment