Remember When...
I put "d) was eaten by a pack of wild dogs" as an option for my Nathan Hale multiple choice exam question... aaaand two kids picked it?
Yeah. That was today.
That's it. I quit.
I put "d) was eaten by a pack of wild dogs" as an option for my Nathan Hale multiple choice exam question... aaaand two kids picked it?
Yeah. That was today.
That's it. I quit.
Posted by
Sarah
at
9:36 PM
5 comments:
Awww, don't give up just yet! I was doing a map REVIEW and asked what was the southern border of LA and I was told the Pacific Ocean and Canada (among other lovely choices, none of which included the Gulf of Mexico). I swear I've only been absent three days!
Ha! Hilarious! Well, kinda sad and scary, but also hilarious.
You're kidding. Seriously, Sarah ... tell me you jest.
Not a jest.
Oh. My. God. Here's something that will cheer you up... it doesn't get any better at the college level. My little darlings, my sweet 18 year-old little darlings, don't know the difference between "it's" and "its". Or their, there, and they're for that matter.
I kid you not. And these are members of the Spectacular Class of 2011 (or at least that's what The Job calls them).
Post a Comment