Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ha Ha Very Funny

A conversation over the weekend:

Sweetie: (after the smoke alarm went off while he was cooking eggs) I never thought of this before, but there are only two smoke alarms in the house. And one is in the hallway, and the other one is on the bedroom wall about two feet away.
Me: I guess it would suck if there was a fire in, you know, the rest of the apartment.
Sweetie: It doesn't make much sense.
Me: That is where most of the electrical cords are.
Sweetie: I could move it.
Me: Are we allowed to do that?
Sweetie: Why not? We could stick it in the middle of the coffee table, like a Cylon device.

I think this is so funny to me because it never occurred to me that he might actually do it. Yet there is now a smoke alarm in the center of the coffee table. Like a Cylon device.
Cylon device ----------------->

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Heh. With the little red light and everything.