Saturday, September 1, 2007

Oblivo-Stats


Yes, I have game ADD. Back to Oblivion with my first character to beat the Fighter's Guild today. And I figured if you've done one actual useful thing in the game, why not do another? So I went and killed that Umbra bitch. And now my sword matches my outfit.

I made a list of some truly frightening stats on this character.

Name: Thayet
Race: Redguard
Birthsign: The Thief
Class: Custom
Level: 29

Top Skills: Blade 101, Light Armor 100, Acrobatics 99, Sneak 96
Top Attributes: Strength 100, Agility 100, Speed 100

Hours Played: 158 (eek)
Items Stolen: 7575 (heh)
Assaults: 101
Murders: 6
Horses Stolen: 3
Locks Picked: 690
Oblivion Gates Shut: 11 (I told you I hate them)
Gold: 172,000

Thayet is the Master of the Fighters' Guild, the Grey Fox, and the Arena Grand Champion.

Really, the frightening part of this is the 158 hours without getting close to actually beating the game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate redguards. Nice armour though.