I Know You Want My Fruity Oaty Bar T-Shirt...
It's all right. You can admit it. I go through spurts of internet T-shirt collection. This appears to be one of them. There are SO MANY geeky yet cute T-shirts.
I love the internet. Sometimes I wish I could actually, like, crawl into the tubes and LIVE IN the internet instead of in real life. (But not really. The view's not great and you'd never get fresh air. And you'd get fat from having no exercise. But the shopping would be great.)
This shirt is especially fun because you don't even have to know what it's about-- it just looks like one of those retro tees. FYI, though, in the movie Serenity, the big bad government plays this wacky Japanese-inspired commercial for Fruity Oaty Bars, which has a subliminal message hidden inside that causes one character to go berserk and knock out an entire bar full of people. So, ya know, if looking at my boobs causes a sudden desire to kill people, now you know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment