I was wondering the same thing... well, not about my Battlestar, but the weekend anyway. We have a staff development day tomorrow, so no kiddos, but I'm presenting :( Then Tues. and Wed. I have to drive to Covington for my LaTAAP mentor renewal training. So, tomorrow I have to get everything ready for a sub for two days. Sucks. I hate being out for that reason alone.
I had a half day last week for staff development. Which was nice but simultaneously awful because it was even further away than I already drive. Go figure... and I already hate getting ready for a sub and I've only done it once!
2 comments:
I was wondering the same thing... well, not about my Battlestar, but the weekend anyway. We have a staff development day tomorrow, so no kiddos, but I'm presenting :( Then Tues. and Wed. I have to drive to Covington for my LaTAAP mentor renewal training. So, tomorrow I have to get everything ready for a sub for two days. Sucks. I hate being out for that reason alone.
I had a half day last week for staff development. Which was nice but simultaneously awful because it was even further away than I already drive. Go figure... and I already hate getting ready for a sub and I've only done it once!
Post a Comment