Cell Broken
My cell is apparently broken. It's been that way since last Friday. I'm seeing about getting a new one, but please e-mail instead of calling. My phone is showing no bars and all my calls are failing even though there is reception in the area. No, they didn't turn it off because I didn't pay the bill. It's just not working all of a sudden.
ETA: OK, so unscrewed antenna, took phone apart, put it back together, whacked it with my hand, turned it back on, and it's working. But I just ordered a nice free new one anyway, because it's been over two years. And I am upgrading to the $39.99 "slightly less cheapskate" plan so I will never have to EVER go over my minutes again like I did this month. Seriously. You do not even want to begin to know about my phone issues right now.
And I had about 500 important calls while it was dead, and I am in the depths of despair trying to figure out how to catch up on all my business without going over my minutes again. SO E-MAIL.
No comments:
Post a Comment