Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BUT WILL...

... the Tropical Thing over Florida cross into the Gulf in time to prevent me from having to go to work on Friday? That is all I want to know. Otherwise it has no relevance to me. If it is just going to arrive after Friday and rain and make my weekend suck, then it needn't bother coming here. If it wants to come Friday, though... well, then we can talk. Thank you.

http://www.nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2007/09/system_may_cross_florida_into.html

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Good luck! I hope it brings you just enough rain to get out of working, but not enough to ruin your weekend.

NOLADawn said...

That's what I'm talking about... a three day rainy sleepy weekend! I mean, suckily we'll have to make up the day later, but it'll be nice to have it off NOW.

Sarah said...

Yes, because in May/June I will be EXPERIENCED and GOOD at my job. Whereas now? I clearly need the day off. I was told to hurricane prep my room just in case.

NOLADawn said...

We have hurricane days built into each semester... so we'd lose a day of Winter Break :( If they decided to make us make it up. We've added five minutes to each day for staff development, of which the first day is Monday.... if we have school. My oldest goes to BCMS and was told if the bus didn't come; they didn't have school. Nice.