Crap! No money!
OK, so I am pissed. One of the items in my Cafepress store has apparently been selling like crazy the last two months, and I never even knew, nor did I make any money off it because I forgot to mark it up. So it hasn't been showing up on my sales, and I never bothered to run the other report that has orders on it until just now.
Damn. I missed out on maybe 20 bucks there. Oops. I just fixed the oversight and marked it up. Not super high, but enough that I make a buck or two when I sell one. I've read that the amount of the markup doesn't seem to affect popularity, statistically speaking. I want to get on that train!
Coincidentally, the title of this post is now deliciously inaccurate, since I just deposited $1,400 into my checking account. It feels good to rejoin the working world.
2 comments:
Oh man that sucks. That happened to me once too. But I love cafe press. I pay no attention to it at all for months at a time and then I get a check in the mail. Sweet!
Hey, you don't link to your store! What if I wanna buy something?
Post a Comment