All Together Now
I made a valiant attempt to get all three of us into the same picture, just to see if I could, and this is the closest I got. Unfortunately Starbuck leaped off the top of the couch as a picture was being taken, and Jolee thought, "Yeah right" and looked out the window. If you were to observe that these responses to the photo-taking might be indicative of each of my cats' general behavior patterns, I would say that's a good point. We can infer from this photo, for instance, that Starbuck does not stay still and Jolee is a great big hater. We would be correct in both cases. Nevertheless, it's the closest I could get to a 'happy family portrait.' Because, as much as Sweetie is part of the household too, unfortunately Jolee would never let him get within two feet. That's not going to happen.
2 comments:
It might not be perfectly posed, but it's better that way-- captures the essence of your family. :)
Aww, sweet.
Post a Comment