Why Don't You See Me???
Wah. No matter how many times I manually ping Technorati, it won't see my posts. I'm still fiddling with my settings, but it's getting to be super irritating. I used to be able to use it as a resource to see who'd linked to me recently. But now it's like the new URL isn't here (although the old URL which I haven't posted to in months still has a ranking that's twenty times better, go figure). I've tried all different settings to get it to see my posts. I had this problem with the old site, until one day they up and indexed me just like that after months of complaining.
So. Go, like, link to me or something. Maybe it'll get the freakin' idea already.
4 comments:
Yeah, technorati has become kind of pointless. It never shows the links when you need them. I find they usually show up days late, if at all.
Yeah, I have you on my faves for Technorati, but it shows you with no authority... whatever, I think you have a very nice authority :)
I already link to you...
I haven't paid attention to Technorati in a while... maybe I should mosey over there.
I had more 'authority' on my other blog that had fewer links than this one. I don't know what goes on over there... :-P
Not like a TON of people read this, but I used to at least get my posts indexed and have links show up.
Post a Comment