Thursday, May 24, 2007

Like A Pornstar on This Basestar

I was going to do a huge post about how Star Wars is 30 years old tomorrow and how much I love Star Wars. And then I was going to go watch Star Wars. But I also want to finish this short story I've been working on. And there is no DVD player in this room so I can do both at once. And the short story is unfortunately on the desktop and not the laptop.

So, instead of Star Wars, I give you the Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel that had me very entertained on Monday. Particularly the bits with Baltar. And the George Bush joke. (Warning: spoilers for... let's see, you should be OK if you've seen Season 2, or at least Season 2 up through Final Cut. I mean, yes, it's Season 3, but you won't get what's going on anyway.)

But really, nothing is as fun as the hilarity that is Jolee playing with a plastic bag. Which he is currently doing, in between bird watching and chasing Starbuck. So what do I know?

3 comments:

NOLADawn said...

I'm Tivoing all of the Episodes tomorrow to burn to DVD :)

mW said...

You could have written on the desktop and put the DVD into the laptop...

Sarah said...

I am an idiot.