Monday, May 14, 2007

Starbuck


... might be mentally retarded. Seriously. Cats are supposed to be intelligent creatures. But she is... not. Do you think maybe the cat colony she came from was crazy inbred? (Yes, she crawled under there herself.)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I would say that she is probably too smart for her own good, which is why she does silly things to keep herself entertained.

My Squirrel Cat crawls in to odd places. She actually crawls in to my husbands dirty smelly lacrosse bag with the all of the gear in it. She went right inside the chest protector. She's part Maine Coon and they are apparently an odd and entertaining breed.:o)

Tina said...

I agree... Starbuck, through no fault of yours, probably bores easily and thus needs to entertain herself. Plus, she's a kitten. They do weird things. My Pretty Kitty is relearning how to be a kitten (she's a feral colony rescue as well) and occasionally does odd ball things that I can't ever seem to capture on camera cause she freaks when I move... so enjoy the crazy while you can! When she "grows up" its all cat naps and shedding.

Sadie said...

I bet Jolee just rolls his kitty eyes at her all day long...

Sarah said...

Yes, she drives Jolee crazy. She has to eat out of the same dish as him, for one thing, even though there are two. I can't think of a good reason at the moment, but she just seems so scattered and brainless sometimes.

re: Pretty Kitty, I can sympathize with the freaking when you move. Because Jolee does that too. I think he will never get over being jumpy.

NOLADawn said...

Aww, but she's so cute while she's being silly. Mouse is destined to be nutso forever I think. Must be the deafness, he's always doing weird stuff.