Monday, April 2, 2007

Oh Wait

We found the cat poop this morning. Of course they would bury it in a towel. They're cats. The good news is that there is a bathroom in the upstairs apartment. The bad news is the bathroom door cannot be closed because there is a piano in the bathroom. And workers going in and out gutting the apartment.

Lovely. I took the morning off from work because we have to go to traffic court, but we can't shower or get anything done. I can hang out in my cat poop bedroom, does that count? This is the grossest situation ever.

So not happy. I have to run and make a fax. Do you think the Office Max has a shower?

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Hmm, let's see...

Maybe you could find a truck stop that has showers?

A health club that you could sneak into?

What about a gym at your school?

Geggie said...

Can your landlord actually DO that? Render you toiletless?

The closed door thing happened with one of my cats when I was gone for 10 days! Fortunately, the kitty sitter released her after 24 hours.

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for there to be no toilets. I know way more than I need to about local renter's rights because I had to look it up during Katrina.

I would have hired the petsitter if I'd been gone longer! Luckily it was only 48 hours. Jolee still hasn't forgiven me. He has abandonment issues because of Katrina.

Revena said...

Oh, geez. I had a hellish (and endless) adventure with renovation in September/October/November... You've got my sympathy.