Sunday, April 29, 2007

If You Love Me

If you EVER loved me, I beg you, do not let me get busy and forget about this. You have my permission to call me, leave comments and harass me, and beat me repeatedly, etc. But I must not forget that Wednesday, May 16th through Friday May 18th there will be a Battlestar Galactica Season 3 marathon.

Why is this important?
1) We finished the Season 2 DVDs.
2) The Season 3 DVDs do not come out until August.
3) We should all be aware that Battlestar is my new crack.

How is this going to work?
SciFi is going to air BSG from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on three consecutive days. Unless my work schedule changes, these are days that either I do not work or I have the evening shift. Therefore, as far as I can see, we're going to do this old school. I am just going to have to sit in front of the VCR for seven hours straight and make sure I change the tapes so I get it all.

This is a very serious matter.

Maybe I need a ticker???

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Maybe you do need a ticker, so I'll remember, too. We are still working through Season 1, but I will need Season 3 before August, for goodness sake.

Tina said...

Shut. Up. Seriously, SHUT UP! So wishing I had cable right now...

NOLADawn said...

I think you need a Tivo!

Sarah said...

Sigh... since I only watch two shows I don't have need for Tivo. Which doesn't mean it wouldn't come in handy for recording long marathons! I am so ancient with my stack of tapes.