Dominoes in Oblivion
I am inordinately entertained by this video. Someone balanced three minutes worth of books on their spines in the game and knocked them over like dominoes. It's hilarious. The physics are pretty cool in the game-- you can knock things off a table if you bump into it, for instance. It's kind of a pain in the butt sometimes. I bought a house (well, a shack, because it was all I could afford) to keep my junk in while I am out thieving, and when I tried to stack all my outfits on the table they kept bumping into each other and falling off.
It would be pretty nearly impossible to set up dominoes like that in Oblivion without using an editor.
Tags:
2 comments:
That is beyond geeky.
I love it.
:-)
It's kind of the greatest thing ever. I might have to watch it again. ;-)
Post a Comment