I Have Changed My Photo Again
To celebrate Mardi Gras, of course! 'Tis the season! Mardi Gras this year falls on February 20th, so mark your calendars. And, naturally, if you want to make the trip and need a place to stay, give us a call and make your reservation early! ;-) We are within walking distance to the parade route... if, well, you like a brisk walk. Seriously, though, we are located at Jefferson Avenue, and the parades start on St. Charles on Napoleon Avenue, which is the next major street down from us. Some of you may not know that the Mardi Gras season begins on Twelfth Night. That was January 6th, so get ready to let the parades roll!
For informational purposes, this is me at my first Mardi Gras in 2004. I believe this is the Saturday or Sunday before Mardi Gras. That is a Krewe of Thoth bead around my neck, the one with the dangle in the shape of a pyramid. I have lots of beads on at this point in the day. I think it's a bloody mary in the cup. And yes, I am wearing underwear on my head.
1 comment:
Love the picture!
Post a Comment