Coding Around
I don't know if I hate this or not...
It's doing the same thing my other site was doing, where the top and bottom borders work in IE and disappear in Firefox. I vaguely recall this. Damned if I have a clue what I did about it the first time. I obviously did something about it, because my site clearly appears with a green border around the entire container box. I wish I could remember what. Never mind that I copy/pasted the one stylesheet from the other, so it shouldn't be an issue at all. Actually, strike that. I added another box. That's probably the issue.
Whatever.
Oh. You know what? I made it a heavy border instead of a box. That's what I did about it. Which means I'm screwed. Because I don't know enough CSS tricks to fix it. Not tonight, anyway. Yawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment