Really F&%@*ing Cold... And No Books
OK, so SFBC needs to get off their butts and send me my books, over which I have been drooling with anticipation for two weeks. I realize there was a holiday. I realize the books were free, so there is no reason to nitpick how long they take. I realize I live in a post-apocalyptic mail zone. I know all these things. But I still want my box of books. The idea of that box of books got me through work today. Now I am quite vexed.
Oh, the sad sight of my cold empty porch with no giant box of books on it.
In other news, as the title of this post says, it is really f&%@*ing cold. People who live in Caribbean climates should not have to tolerate this. I feel there must be a rule somewhere that says this. It has been between 30 and 40 all day. And there is no heat in our office. Jolee Bindo has his nose buried under his feet. Since I have no fresh happy selection of books to read tonight, I will be forced to play KOTOR 2 again. I expect this will irritate me, because I saved myself into a sticky spot last night and I can't seem to get out of it. I am being attacked by 6 guys at once, and I don't have time to queue up any actions or take any stimulants before they chop us up. Major oops. My character's name is Anaxa Fortuna (Jedi Guardian Level 13). I am playing this time through using this super well-done Twi'lek skin, which you can download here. 
5 comments:
The mail has been all screwed up since Thanksgiving.
I didn't expect to get anything that week. But come on! I want my package. Grrrrr...
It's cold here too. I'm very grateful I don't have to put on a skirt and go downtown to work. The dogs love it, they get to come inside.
Books would definitely improve the situation, though, nothing better than wrapping up in blankets and reading a book.
Also, Max does that, too-- covers his nose with his paw.
i think i have to get this game. but it might necessitate a better computer (apparently, lap tops have a 3 year shelf life). it just looks fun... and addicting...i like fun and addicting.
Post a Comment