Providing Useful Answers To Life's Questions Since July 2005
Here are some questions/phrases that directed Googling folks to the blog this week. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Because it's nice to provide at least some public services. I like to think of it as giving back to the internet community. Thus, I will now commence to dispense advice.
hot soup on feral cat food
I don't know where to go on this one. Is it asking whether to PUT hot soup on food that you leave out for feral cats? Or did someone FIND some hot soup on food that was left out for feral cats, and wonder whether this was some sweeping nationwide trend or some strange cat-attracting trick he or she hadn't heard of? I have some expertise in this, since I put out food for feral cats. So my answer is going to be, No. Shit, no, man. That's just weird. Feral cats do not want your soup.
lsat ruined my life
Well, I was going to sort of commiserate here, but actually it was law school that ruined my life. I didn't really study for the LSAT. I still did OK, though. I got a 162. Despite having to get up at the asscrack of dawn and despite the fact that someone had forgotten to turn the heat on in Hepburn Hall, so I took the entire test in a pea coat, a hat, gloves, and a scarf... Come to think of it, that did sort of ruin my life. Or at least 6 valuable drinking hours of my weekend.
what are craisens
They are like raisins. With cranberries. Dried out cranberries. Cr-raisins. Get it?
This has been a public service.
2 comments:
Hee.
I had one searcher find my page this week by googling "husband smells like bologna."
No joke.
I learn so much from you :D
Post a Comment