Friday, December 29, 2006

New Toys

Yesterday I spent my Christmas money on a digital camera. Yes, I know, with the amount of photos I take and post, and with the amount of Gimp graphics work I do, it might come as a surprise that I do not have a digital camera. I actually don't even have a film camera, since my cheap ass Kodak from college got wet during Katrina and stopped working. Mostly I use Mike's, but his isn't really small enough to take with me in a purse (well, it is, but to the exclusion of all other items such as lip gloss and sunglasses, which are essential items). I got a Nikon Coolpix L3, which is a lower end model that is quite tiny. The resolution and features are good enough to do anything I'll ever want to do. I've been tinkering around with it a little bit. Unfortunately, the esteemed Jolee Bindo is not here to act as an unwilling test shot subject. However, the Grouch, our fifteen-year-old holy terror in retirement, was more than happy to pose. (Yes, that is indeed the kitchen table.)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yay for a digital camera! I don't know how anyone lives without it. I now have a camera phone as well and I don't know how I lived without that either.

Sarah said...

I still don't have a camera phone, but it doesn't bother me. Most of them don't have a good enough flash for bar pics. :-P