Four. Point. O.
Continuing my streak, my grades for this semester appear to have been posted online and are an average of... 4.0. (4.0 plus 4.0 divided by two is... by George, 4.0.) This has been sort of a crappy semester for me, since only two classes I needed were offered. Originally I had thought I would get certified after one year and maybe a summer, but it will end up being two years. Katrina interfered with a lot of my plans, and I will be glad to get my teaching certification finally. Of course, then I'll probably spend another two years finishing the Master's. I'll work on that while I'm teaching. Technically, I could be teaching right now, but I wanted to see how the school situation in New Orleans shook down before getting into the job hunt.
So far at UNO, I have a cumulative GPA of 3.73. That's a pretty nice GPA! Of course, education classes are not exactly rocket science. I will be taking three classes next semester: my English methods course, one on information literacy, and my last internship.
4 comments:
Great job Sarah!!!
Congratulations friend! Keep on Truckin'... have you thought about a Master's yet? Just teaching or do you think you'll specialize?
The university I go to has a Master's in English with a concentration in teaching. I am doing that one because it's more interesting to me.
I took Info Literacy a few years ago, I liked it, but the woman that taught it has since retired. Good luck. I'll be back next semester too, I'm taking Adol. Lit. and Nonfiction across the Curric. I'm working on my Library Sci. cert now. Go figure, while I'm teaching Math...
Congrats on the 4.0!!
Post a Comment