Slacker
Well, the weekend was great, and we have a fridge full of leftovers. My dad managed to bust through at least two (2.5?) large fantasy tomes in as many days, which was impressive. My mom took walks and basked in the warmth (we were sunny and in the 60's-70's the whole weekend). My brother sampled a pint of each variety of Abita beer, and played foosball and poker. The cat even (grudgingly) allowed himself to be touched.
They left about two hours ago, and I am glad to report I have dropped quite easily back into my old slacker ways-- currently having instant pad thai for breakfast while sitting at my computer in sweats. The cat appears to be in a state of euphoria, racing throughout the apartment with his little nose turned up to the sun and what I could swear is a smile on his face.
More later.
2 comments:
It was pretty nice weather here too.
We had warm weather in South Carolina at my mom's, but I was wishing (just a little) for some snow... I'm looking forward to working my way through a fridge full of leftovers too! I love the holidays.
Post a Comment