Nine Weird Things About Me
OK, I have been tagged by Sadie for this one. And I never know who to tag on these things, so I won't tag anyone for now (but maybe I'll come back to it later when I have more time). Here are nine weird things about me:
1. Since other people have come out of the closet on this one, I don't know if it qualifies as weird anymore, but... I like to smell my cat too! His fur smells good, and very comforting. I really like to smell my cat Groucho (currently living at my parents' house) because he's an outdoor cat and his fur smells so crispy and nice just after he comes in from roaming in the grass. Mike will think this is gross and weird, but then, maybe if Jolee let him get close enough to put his nose in his fur he would get it... then again, maybe not. Haha.
2. Seven of the vertebrae in my back are fused together. It's because I had scoliosis.
3. I can recite the yellow opening crawl of all three original Star Wars movies. ("Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet Tattooine, in an attempt to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC EMPIRE (sic) has secretly...")
4. I have a birthmark on my left boob shaped like Great Britain. At least I think it's shaped like Great Britain. It might actually be a backwards Great Britain, and I just can't tell because I've looked at it upside down my whole life.
5. I read the endings of books first.
6. My last name, according to some Googling, appears to mean "funnel" in Hungarian.
7. I have this bad habit about picking at my feet.
8. I always sleep with the covers over my head, even in the summer.
9. My ears are two different shapes. The one is prettier than the other.
That's about as weird as I get. Well, I probably get weirder, but that's what I've got, off the top of my head.
4 comments:
You are not nearly as weird as I am! But I think everybody must smell their cats, b/c I'm getting a lot of agreement on cat-smelling.
The Star Wars thing? That's my favorite. That is so awesome. My husband would so love you.
You may have noticed I have this thing with Star Wars... ;-)
Ya know... I think the smelling your cat thing isn't as weird as you think. I smell my cats... And I love the way the kitten smells!
You ARE weird! j/k
I too like the smell of my cats...except when Aurora hisses in my face and all I can smell is cat food ((blech))
Post a Comment