Infinite Cats
I find this to be hilarious, yet strangely profound. Somebody took a picture of their cat contemplating a flower, then took a picture of the cat contemplating the picture of himself contemplating the flower. Then someone took a picture of another cat contemplating the first cat's picture on a computer screen. And voila! Infinite cats! They appear to be up to Cat #1,333. This is what you get when you add Geeks + Cats.
I would totally send Jolee in to the Infinite Cat Project, except it appears he's already there! Or, well, someone who looks just like him.
3 comments:
That is so darn cute! I'm getting obsessed with cats!
Haha, it does, kind of, doesn't it? I am sure my cat has absolutely no interest in looking at computer screens, and I could not get him to pose like he did.
I just love anything to do with cats!
Post a Comment