Don't Eat At _____ This Morning
It's nice to know the management at my workplace doesn't seem the least bit concerned that I was up all night sick to my stomach. I called in because I had that drained, wary feeling that characterizes people who didn't get enough sleep because they were sick and aren't sure they should eat breakfast. And it doesn't strike me as a good idea to go to a place where I serve other healthier people their food. "Well, there will only be 5 people on the schedule. Can you come?"
Well, yeah, but don't be surprised if I a) die, or b) pass on my deadly stomach pains. I'm just saying.
Tags:
2 comments:
Ick. Good luck! I hope you feel better. I never understood that, either, it seems awful risky that the restaurant'll end up on the news for making people sick. My manager did let me stay home when I had chicken pox, though, but I think he was just grossed out at my pox-ed out face.
Earlier this year the cat put his claw through my lip, and they seemed more concerned about that. Mostly because it looked like either herpes or domestic violence. But also because I had a lisp. Haha. Guess my germs are invisible.
Post a Comment