Tagged
Binary Blonde tagged me with this meme, which is a word association game. You have to type in what came to your mind when you read the word. Here are my words:
1. strawberry - juicy
2. beach - I want to go NOW!
3. happy - cat (he is lounging and just looks happy)
4. candle - litter box (wow, that's pretty unromantic... but seriously, I just lit a candle when cleaning the litter box in the kitchen)
5. tattoo - I might get another one, but where to put it?
I am not going to tag anyone in particular, because I see that a lot of people whose blogs I read have done this one already, but I'll throw some words out there. If you want to go for it, enjoy the Freudian fun...
1. lake
2. pen
3. drive
4. rock
5. key
No comments:
Post a Comment