Struggling
Ever have a day when there was a whole list of things you wanted to do and places you wanted to go, yet you can't seem to get anything done? I wanted to work on my site, clean the house, go tanning, get gas, go to the bank, hit the library, and work on a story. I have only managed to pull myself together to do the bank and a quick lunch. And now my window is over because I have to go pick up Mike from the airport (he flew to Boulder for work). Oh, and I also ran out of time to shower.
Perhaps this all stems from me forgetting to make coffee this morning. See what happens when I don't have coffee?? Well, hopefully I will not run out of gas on the way to the airport. I am not quite on the E. Whoever decided to make your tank hold, what, 30 miles worth of gas after you hit the E is a person I like. It's a little surprise bonus for procrastinators. I like to think the person who designed this feature into cars was the sort of person who sets his clock 10 minutes fast (like me) in order to get places on time. I can appreciate that.
I didn't do anything for 9/11, or even think about it once all day. I just didn't care. I was wiped out enough by the Katrinaversary angst. Label me another crazy Nagin if you want, but I think it's the greater American tragedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment