Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Plugging the Fam

Lo and behold, my little bro has jumped on the blogging train with me. Bry hails from St. Paul, Minnesota these days, and spends his time tromping through wetlands with lots of mosquitoes. He is rumored to have recently won a haggis throwing contest at the Scottish games (ew. haggis). I've spent some time today working on my mom's site. If anyone's in the Albany, NY, area and needs a facial, you should check her out! Her skincare and nail spa is called Clinical Dimensions, and it's in Troy.

It is nice that I'm not all alone out here in hyperspace... I mean, hypertext... I mean, on the internet.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Uh...actually it's "Haggis Hurling". I mean to post pictures of that sometime...so keep checkin back.

Sarah said...

If I ate a haggis it would make me hurl. Does that count?