Jolee loves to destroy this rug while he tears around the house, especially while we sleep. Sometimes we'll get up and it will be on the other side of the kitchen. At least he owns his destruction. He seems quite proud of it in fact.
Sometimes he sticks his head under it looking for a toy and then gets upset because he can't shake it off. Other than that, from the number of feet the rug generally is thrown each day, I think the rug loses mostly.
2 comments:
LOL! I love it when cats are proud of themselves beyond all reason. Now I wonder...does the rug ever win their battles?
Sometimes he sticks his head under it looking for a toy and then gets upset because he can't shake it off. Other than that, from the number of feet the rug generally is thrown each day, I think the rug loses mostly.
Post a Comment