Weird Search Terms of the Day
"Swollen soup can" and "lick my toes."
Hum. OK. What causes a soup can to swell, and why would you Google this? I can only assume because one of your soup cans has swollen... in which case if you were Googling to find out whether it was still good to eat, the answer is no, you idiot. Do not eat it. Haven't you heard of botulism? I feel it is now my public duty to spread the word about botulism, since the first two things that pop up when you Google "swollen soup can" are my site and my site. And there is no useful information about botulism here. So there, my blog has now imparted a useful bit of information, should future unfortunate owners of botulistic (? ha) cans feel the need to Google. As for "lick my toes," I can't help ya there. Did you mean to search for something erotic? Because when I typed that I was talking about my cat. And that is hardly erotic.
No comments:
Post a Comment