Saturday, June 10, 2006

Do Not Open This Book

I need to have a sign like that on my diaries from college, or better yet, just duct tape them closed so I can't look. You would think three years would be enough time. You would think I'd be able to deal with that shit by now. Last night I went to look up the lyrics to some song I wanted, which I remembered I'd written down in my summer of '01 book... and it must have planted the idea in my head that the books were there, on the shelf. So of course this morning I couldn't resist picking one up. Just now I peeked at my graduation entries for the first time in, oh, it's probably well over a year.

I swear, I needed to go to the fridge and immediately pound a Blue before I was OK.

I guess there are things you never get over.

No comments: