Wouldn't it be cool?
Wouldn't it be cool if Cox(uckers) was able to go through an entire day with no outages? Wouldn't it be cool if I had an online class for which I was actually able to post work (in finals week, no less)? Wouldn't it be cool if I had a blog which I was actually able to update?
I ask you, wouldn't it?
While we're on this tack, wouldn't it be cool if people were more concerned about this than the Saints' draft pick? 'Cause the lack of pumps sounds a bit ominous to me, when we consider that the storm that made my ceiling collapse last summer was the first week of July, and it is now the first week of May.
Why not end this post on a positive note, though? Yesterday I stopped in at the Planned Parenthood, and I just want to throw them a shout out. They provide much needed services, and they do it efficiently and nicely. One of the most efficient appointments I've had in New Orleans in fact. In these days of Bushism, it was refreshing to go and bask in their pleasant pro-choice vibe.
2 comments:
Planned Parenthood is great, in fact I think I liked them better than my PCP.
I liked them better too! I would go there, except it is really more cost effective to go at school. But certainly better than my old doctor who I am not going back to. You had to wait at least three hours and there was a roach in the exam room. I mean, we live in Louisiana and we all know roaches are there... but patients shouldn't SEE them!
Post a Comment