New Software, Brad's Policy, and Tuition
I've downloaded yWriter, which is a piece of freeware that basically allows you to separate your project into chapters, and separate those chapters into individual scenes which can then be labelled with descriptions and dragged around to wherever you want them. I am finding this highly useful, as opposed to my previous strategy of creating tons of random Word files and then copy/pasting them around. I think it ought to help with my organization problem, as in I am strong in writing scenes and dialogue but get stressed out because I can't see the big picture.
Other tasks for today: back and forth with Progressive about my car. They set up two claims, one for vandalism, one for damage. I am not covered for either; I just want to report the loss so I can get a denial letter to send to FEMA and cancel my policy. Also, I finally got through to UNO ("due to tremendous call volume all representatives are busy at this time") only to find out they still can't access any students' accounts.
Me: So how do I know how much tuition I owe? Do I have to guess?
Girl: Sounds good.
Me: If I send too much, will I be credited later?
Girl: Probably.
Me: What if I don't send enough? They're not going to kick me out of online classes for not paying?
Girl: Probably not.
Geez. My next question ought to have been, What is the point of sending a check at all?
No comments:
Post a Comment