Friday, September 2, 2005

Oh Yeah! Is the Northeast Ready?

Because I'm coming back!! Leaving for Boston early tomorrow AM, where Mike will be going to B.U. this semester for his 3rd year of law school, and I will be doing... well, whatever it is that people who own no socks or jackets do in Boston. It looks as if I may be able to take my classes online, but no details from UNO yet on how that will work. And my job... well, hell! I hated my job anyway! Liberation!

I hate leaving my car and belongings so far away with no way of knowing whether they are all right, but I guess it's an easy choice to make when you're left without a choice. And many other people are in the same situation, or worse.

I will update with address information when I acquire a residence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.