Saturday, October 20, 2007

Never Mind Jindal

I have been checking election results all evening, and I really don't want to go there. So, something completely different, but also (bonus!) political. Via Daily Kos, some ideas for a new Constitutional Convention.

My personal favorite being:

Amendment 30: From now on, "pro-life" has to mean what any reasonable person thinks it means, or you don't get to call yourself that, upon penalty of being beaten senseless with seafood. If you spend your time blustering about how we're going to kick some Iraqi ass, or which cities or religious hubs need to be bombed into a "sheet of glass", or explaining how children don't really need healthcare, if their parents had the blinding audacity to get jobs someplace that refuses to offer it, you forfeit the term.

Similar punishments will be meted out for abuse of the terms "compassionate", "patriotic", and "news".


Haha.

But then, I live in a state that just elected a governor who supports the teaching of intelligent design in schools. So who am I to make fun of Republicans?

>:-O ANGRY FACE!

3 comments:

NOLADawn said...

AAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going to find a rock to hide under for a while. Wanna join me?

And, just by the way... WTF was up with Sammy Kershaw running for Lt. Governor??? Did he plan on playing his fiddle to entice businesses?

Sarah said...

I will totally join you under your rock.

And everyone knew Mitch was going to win Lt. Gov anyway. That was weird.

Anonymous said...

Haha, great link. Thanks for that.