I Will Not Look at Harry Potter Spoilers
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
I will not look at Harry Potter spoilers.
K. I think I have that under control.
5 comments:
So... I work at a Major Bookstore. We have scads of Potter books locked in our GM's office. I had to sign a statment saying that I would not do the following:
1. Open the boxes.
2. Sell a book before the laydown date.
3. Photograph the pile of unopened boxes.
4. Take anyone into the bull pen to show/allow them to photograph the unopened boxes.
Let the Potter madness ensue....
I would die!!! I wouldn't do ANY OF THOSE THINGS. Except steam the box open and get one JUST FOR ME. Just one. Just me.
Yah ... I'm avoiding what I can, if it looks like a HP spoiler ... I go away from it. The only thing, I will admit, is that when someone "posted" the chapter titles, I allowed myself to look at those ... they could be real, they could be fake; but either way, I would be reading those first anyway, and it won't ruin anything for me. ;)
OK, Sarah, I know you and it's driving my mind crazy knowing that you will read the end of the book FIRST, and spoil it for yourself!!
I won't. I am going to have Mike paper clip the last 100 pages shut. I already figured it out.
Post a Comment