Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random NOLA Celebrity Sighting: Brittany Snow?

Apparently this girl, who had a late lunch at the restaurant today, is in movies. I didn't know. I've never seen her in anything. But a girl I work with recognized her as being in the movie John Tucker Must Die, and couldn't think of her name. So she went in the office and looked her up on the internet, and came back out and declared her to be Brittany Snow. (We weren't particularly busy.) Her credit card also backed this up. Apparently she is in town filming Black Water Transit, which Laurence Fishburne, Stephen Dorff, and Karl Urban are also in. They did not, however, have lunch at the restaurant.

She and whoever she was with were very chill and had very large sunglasses on. But other than that, there was nothing to indicate that she was in movies. She looked like a random Tulane student to me. Who knew?

Edited to add: Oh! She was the crazy neo-Nazi girl that Matt dated on Nip/Tuck. I should have recognized her from that. But she looked skinnier in real life.

5 comments:

NOLADawn said...

She was also on American Dreams. I loved that show!

Sarah said...

See? I didn't watch that show. I don't watch enough TV!

Sadie said...

Yeah, I know her from American Dreams, too. She's cute.

Sadie said...

Also she's in the new Hairspray movie. Just fyi. I just heard her name mentioned on the ad and thought of you. :)

NOLADawn said...

LOL Sadie, I just saw the ad too :)