Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This Is My 500th Post, Oh Yes It Is

Yeah, so I can't really think of anything interesting to celebrate it with. I could post a picture of my cat, since I would hazard a guess that 40% of the aforementioned 500 posts have featured my cat. But then I'd have to take the many cute pictures (and oh, they are cute) off my camera and put them on the computer, and I don't really feel like it.

So what am I doing? I'm having a day off. I'm writing a short story. I'm trying to decide what I should have for lunch. I'm doing a couple loads of laundry. I'm currently listening to "Perfect Blue Buildings" by Counting Crows.

I feel like I should be wearing a sign that says "THIS IS ME IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS," so people understand why I am zoned out and not responding to them. And also, why I look slightly like crap.

3 comments:

NOLADawn said...

Congrats!!

Sadie said...

Congratulations on your 500 posts! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them...

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

fer goodness sake - save your photos to your computer. If something happens to your camera you'll be heartbroken.