Thursday, May 3, 2007

Oh, You Know

I just woke up an hour earlier than I meant to because the power was out and I didn't know what time it was. Also because it was raining, and the noise of the raindrops splashing on the AC unit was keeping me up. And, you know, my entire upper body is itching because the skin is falling off it.

The usual.

I am debating going back to bed for an hour. I don't really feel like it, but I can't remember how much sleep I've had. It seems I remember going to bed at 1:00. If I woke up at 7:45, that it not really enough sleep. Except I also fell asleep on the bed with Jolee earlier, with my clothes still on and my contacts still in. So that also might be another hour of sleep to tack on. I feel like this was sometime after 11... but before 12. So I might be working with another hour and a half of sleep there. In which case I should not go back to bed.

I should take a shower and exfoliate. I'm too itchy for life.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Moisturize, girl... Moisturize.

I hate waking up before I have to. Hate.

NOLADawn said...

Exfoliate and then moisturize!! Then, sleep! Weekends piss me off to no end cause the kids, who I have to DRAG out of bed on weekdays, insist on waking up no later than 7:30!! WTH?? Whatever happened to kids sleeping late? I mean, damn, I even Tivo my little one's favorite show so she can watch it whenever she wants.
I hope you curled back up with the kits and went back to sleep, if not for you then for me!!! :)

Sarah said...

The skin from my sunburn has totally decided to fall off, moisture or no moisture!