Monday, March 5, 2007

Sick Flooferator :-(

My Jolee-est was sick last night. I was in the office on the other computer, when I heard him yowl. Mike was going to go over to him to see what was wrong, but he was afraid he would just run away. He was yowling his "I'm crying" yowl, not his "I'm playing" yowl. Then he ran to me in the office and proceeded to throw up at my feet.

What does one say to such a gift? Oh, thank you. You shouldn't have.

Poor kitty. I hope he feels better today! From all indications, the daily cat race has begun (oh the pitter patter of thundering cat feet), so I'm sure he's fine. He probably puked because he's upset about how ugly his beautiful coat looks. Dammit, his butt looks like someone indiscriminately took scissors to it! (I have discovered that it's easier, instead of chasing him around to comb the mats out, to sneak up behind him while he eats and lop chunks of his fur off with the scissors. It looks like... well, let's just say that's exactly what it looks like.)

I'm not fine, though. I got a crumb under my space bar, so I pulled it off to clean out, and I think I broke it. I am seriously not happy about it. I hope I can fix it somehow...

No comments: