Kitten Pictures!
Because who doesn't love kittens?Starbuck plays with a Mardi Gras throw. She weighs five pounds now.
Starbuck and Jolee watching birds together on the living room couch. She looks like she's almost his size in this picture, but it's the perspective.
Starbuck managed to singlehandedly destroy the Sunday Times Picayune. As in, it was in a nice stack looking like a newspaper, and she strewed it across the floor and chewed it up. This is her admiring her handiwork (and, I think, getting ready to pounce on Jolee's tail, which is in the bottom right hand corner).
3 comments:
CUTIES!!! I do love me some kitten pictures.
Right now they are on the futon in the office either making out or trying to kill each other by going for the jugular... we're not sure which. But I got pictures... hehe!
If only I could watch birds all day too.
Post a Comment