Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm My TV Boyfriend!

You scored as Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo). You have spent your life trying to live up to and impress your Dad; shame he never seemed to notice. You are a stickler for the rules. But in matters of loyalty and honour you know when they have to be broken.

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)

88%

CPO Galen Tyrol

69%

Tom Zarek

63%

Commander William Adama

56%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)

50%

President Laura Roslin

44%

Dr Gaius Baltar

38%

Col. Saul Tigh

31%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)

31%

Number 6

13%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Coincidentally, he is my desktop wallpaper at the moment. Mike said, "Ooooh." Whatev. I told him if he wants to put hot women in bathing suits as his background, I won't say a word. And I will put my TV crush as my background, and everyone will be happy. It's not like it's a wallpaper of The Towel Shot, anyway. (Wait, I wonder if there's a wallpaper of the towel shot out there?? Has anyone found one? Where can I get it?)

6 comments:

Tinsie said...

Awwwwww I'm totally in LUUURVE with Apollo :-)
Got to go see what character I am now (I hope I'm not Tigh!!!).

Uri Kalish said...

Starbuck!!! (even if she is a Cylon).

p.s. My wife had a strange look on her face when she visited me at work and found out Natalie Portman on my desktop.

Sarah said...

I would not begrudge my significant other a picture of Six, for example, because I am a straight woman and even I can clearly see that she is amazingly gorgeous.

:-D

Tina said...

I totally agree with the Six comment... she is HOT HOT HOT! And I totally agree with your comment over on my blog... I only WISH I was Starbuck, but I totally get the Chief, he's ruled by his emotions and I definitely am! Though, Apollo was a close second (had to have a tie-breaker to decide)... *Sigh* This show makes me wish I had cable.

Anonymous said...

This is a rip! I can't even be Sam if I tried...and you and I both know that if anyone is going to get drunk and fall off a Raptor it's going to be me (I believe my teeter totter experience speaks for itself)

By the way, you kill me!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Bamber is even cuter in person.. sigh