Testing
OK, I just migrated to Blogger Beta, which seems to have gone well except for the fact that it's anonymous-ized several of my previous comments. I don't know whether that depends on what kind of Blogger account you guys have. I see I can now use labels for my posts. I might incorporate that into my sidebar... but then, I already use Technorati tags, so would that look stupid with both? I don't know, I was going to move my whole blog off "the Spot," but I have free hosting for my site, and I won't be able to if my blog is there. It would take up too much space and bandwidth. Blogger has never eaten any of my posts or given me any disasters like it appears to have given others. So I'm going to stay here for now, and continue to upgrade my other site, until I have enough extra cash kicking around to buy a nice hosting package.
ETA: Yes, I do believe that does look stupid.
1 comment:
testing...
Post a Comment