Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So Pretty is My Kitty

Deep in the heart of the universe there must be an answer to the question of why the words "pretty" and "kitty" rhyme with each other. There has to be a reason for this.

Clearly it is so I can make up absurd poetry while talking to my cat. Who happens to be both pretty and a kitty, although, as a rather large male cat, I believe he might find such references to be slightly emasculating.

[This entry will not include a picture of my cat, because we have had too many lately, and I don't want people to think that all I do is take pictures of my cat. Who is doing something very cute at this very moment that, unfortunately, the internet will not be privy to. You will just have to imagine it.]

Tags: ,

4 comments:

MINI said...

Awwww, come on...I want to see a picture of the pretty kitty...One can never see too many pictures of the pretty kitty...Please, just one more picture of the handsome Jolee :o)

Robin said...

I also wonder which came first the verb petting or pets?

Tina said...

Do you ever wonder/fear if you're becoming "that" crazy cat lady? And if so, to you I say, wait until you've got two!

Sarah said...

I guess they must be "pets" because they are things you pet. Wouldn't that make more sense? Hmmm...

And I might become more of a crazy cat lady, because there is a rumor that for Christmas I might be allowed a second cat... ;-)